- Appetite Suppressants
- Best Diet Pills
- Boots Diet Pills
- Carb Blockers
- Celebrity Diet Pills
- Cellulite Creams
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Pills For Women
- Diet Plans
- Diet Products
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burner
- Health Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Slimming Patch
- Special Offers On Diet Pills
Tag Archives: PhenQ in Stores
PhenQ – What it Does and How it Can Help You Lose Weight
PhenQ review – A lot of diet pills are alleged to be good for helping people to lose weight, but PhenQ is one of the few pills that actually makes good on that promise and it’s almost universally acknowledged that PhenQ is of the best diet products currently available without prescription.
That’s not surprising. The formulation has proven to be so good, it’s already helped more than 190,000 men and women to lose weight and it’s rare to find a product with such a wealth of good customer reviews.
So what’s the secret? Why are so many people saying PhenQ is so good? We decided to evaluate the PhenQ formulation, take a look at the other information available, and try and find out.
PhenQ can be ordered directly from the manufacturers website – CLICK HERE
Special offers and discounts now available
Method of Action – How Does PhenQ Work?
The big difference with PhenQ is the amount of support it offers to dieters. It’s designed to support fat loss in five ways:
- Suppresses hunger
- Accelerates fat burning
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves the mood
- Blocks fat production
Resisting the urge to snack or overeat at mealtimes can be incredibly hard, and it’s known to be especially difficult for women, so hunger suppression is a very important diet pill feature.
When hunger is controlled the calorie intake can be reduced sufficiently to set the stage for weight loss.
PhenQ’s ability to accelerate fat burning is provided by ingredients that can speed up the metabolism (causes calories to be burned faster) and cause the body to lose extra calories as heat (thermogenic fat burning).
When the body lacks calories it’s great for fat burning, but it can deplete energy levels enough to cause feelings of fatigue and may also make dieters feel down.
PhenQ is designed to compensate for this by elevating energy levels and preventing the weight loss process from having a negative effect on the mood.
Finally, PhenQ blocks fat production, thereby helping to ensure the fat that is burned away stays away. A few other pills are alleged to provide a similar spectrum of benefits, but PhenQ isn’t just designed to provide these important benefits, customer reviews show it actually delivers them and this is the greatest difference of all.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each (1-pill) dose of PhenQ provides:
- L-Carnitine Furmarate (150mg): Research carried out at the University of Rome shows L-Carnitine is good for fighting fatigue. This versatile amino acid is also known to possess anti-depressant capabilities and is said to lift the mood more efficiently than depression fighting medications.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (142.5mg): A good energy provider that fights diet-related fatigue. Caffeine is also a mild appetite suppressant and its performance in clinical trials shows caffeine is a thermogenic fat burner as well.
- a-LACYS RESET (25mg): A proprietary blend that appears to be exclusively used in PhenQ and probably adds much to its power. The participants who took part in one clinical trial lost 7.24% of their body fat and showed a 3.44% reduction in body weight. This was accompanied by 3.8% improvement in muscles mass.
- Nopal (20mg): Often referred to as called Prickly Pear, nopal is an ingredient taken from a species of cactus and it boast a powerful appetite suppressing ability, but the weight loss benefits of nopal don’t end there. Study results published in Current Therapeutic Research show nopal is a fat blocker that can stop the body absorbing a lot of the calories provided by dietary fat.
- Capsicum Extract [Provided by Capsimax] (8mg): Capsicum contains a compound called capsaicin and studies show it accelerates weight loss in two ways. Firstly, by encouraging thermogenic fat burning and, secondly, by suppressing the appetite.
- Niacin Powder [Provided by Capsimax] (4.5mg): Niacin (also called Vitamin B3) is so good at extracting energy from food it’s used as a key ingredient in Red Bull. Niacin also improves the circulation. This allows the muscles and major organs, like the brain, to benefit from an increased amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Piperine Extract [Provided by Capsimax] (3mg): An alkaloid that boosts the absorption of other ingredients, helping them to get to work faster and increasing the level of benefit they offer.
- Chromium Picolinate (10mcg): A popular chromium-providing ingredient. Chromium is good for weight loss because it balances blood sugar levels and prevents the sudden insulin secretions that can trigger a desire to eat sweet food
- Calcium Carbonate: The results of a study conducted by researchers at the University of Tennessee show calcium can boost fat loss and prevent new fat cells from being created
PhenQ Usage Guidelines
The first pill of the day is taken with breakfast and a second is required at lunch.
PhenQ Customer Comments
PhenQ customer reviews are first-rate, right across the board. A few average comments read:
“I’d been trying to lose weight for years. Nothing worked until I tried PhenQ. Now I’m walking around in dresses that are 3 times smaller than the ones I was wearing a few months ago. I simply cannot recommend this product enough.”
“I’ve lost 69 lbs with PhenQ. My hunger is finally under control and I no longer feel so irritable or moody when I’m around people who are eating cakes and other sweet food.”
“I’ve been using PhenQ for 3 months now and can confirm that it works. Most weeks I am losing 4-5 pounds, I never feel hungry between meals and have not had any side effects at all.”
“No more jiggly belly! No more cellulite on my thighs or bum. What a great product this is!”
Potential Side Effects of PhenQ
The formulation has no known side effects, but but PhenQ is not intended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
People who have existing health problems are advised to get a GP’s approval before using PhenQ or any other brand of dietary supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are planning on using PhenQ alongside other supplements or medications.
To Sum Up
The PhenQ ingredient profile is as good as they come.
It should be more than capable of providing users with the promised level of support and customer reviews offer further proof of the formulation’s ability to get the job done.
If there is a diet pill on the market that’s capable of offering a greater level of support people are keeping very quiet about it.
PhenQ is certainly the strongest diet pills we’ve encountered to date and we are more than happy to give it our highest recommendation.
How to Buy PhenQ
PhenQ is exclusive to the manufacturer’s website and comes packaged in bottles that contain a 30-day supply of pills.
No additional charges are applied for shipping and there’s a 60-day money back guarantee.
Bulk buy discounts and incentives are pretty much available all of the time and the PhenQ website also hosts regular flash sales that offer site visitors codes that provide a further discount of up to 20% per sale.