- Appetite Suppressants
- Best Diet Pills
- Boots Diet Pills
- Carb Blockers
- Celebrity Diet Pills
- Cellulite Creams
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Pills For Women
- Diet Plans
- Diet Products
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burner
- Health Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Slimming Patch
- Special Offers On Diet Pills
Tag Archives: XLS Litramine
XLS Medical Fat Binder With Litramine
XLS Medical Fat Binder is an over-the–counter-medicine for healthy and natural weight loss, with almost zero side-effects.
The manufacturing company has claimed that if the medicine is taken with adequate support like daily exercise and restricted dieting, it can result in faster weight reduction, which can be 3 time faster than the weight loss you can achieve through other products and crash dieting formulae.
The uniqueness of this product lie is not just in its result. Its organic formula, its methodology for fat and weight control, and its prices are its other attractive features, which have proven it to be a complete package for remaining in shape, fit, and fine with energy levels rejuvenated.
XLS Medical Fat Binder: how it works
As denoted by name, this product works via fat binding technology. The manufacturing company has claimed that it is a clinically proven formula which works in 3-fold ways. The formula works in a sequential release system where the main ingredient Litramine is released and then the vitamins are released.
- It reacts with the fat particles of taken food and forms a large fat fiber complex. Because of its large volume, the fat fiber complex cannot pass through intestinal wall and gets extracted from body by regular bowel movement.
- The fat binding phase is followed by the absorption of vitamin bodies present in the product. Vitamin A, E, and D are fat-soluble therefore these can be easily absorbed by the body and thus replenishes the nutrition level of body.
- Because of its fiber content XLS medical keeps stomach full and reduces the tendency of binge eating, thus controls calorie intake.
- The products starts showing result just in 3 days and visible change in body weight can be enjoyed maximum by 4-weeks’ time although the result varies from one consumer to another in reality.
- As it is gentle on the digestive system, consumers can continue their regular activities without any irritation and irregularities caused by this weight loss pill, which is a usual common problem associated with weight loss products.
- Users should take 2-3 tablets each day after each main meal in 3-4 hour difference, with large quantity of water.
- The intake should be restricted to 6 tablets per day.
- The consumers are recommended to read the leaflet inside the pack before starting their weight loss course.
The ingredients of XLS Medical Fat Binder
- The main ingredient Litramine is an organic plant extract available from cactus leaves.
The other ingredients are
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate dehydrate
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Vitamin A-acetate or Retinol
- Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol
- Vitamin E-acetate or alpha-tocopherol
The product does not contain any ingredient of animal origin and it has no added flavor or color, salt, or preservatives.
Side Effects and Precautions
The product is known for its zero side effects. However intake of this medication is restricted for
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
- Diabetic patients
- Patients with rheumatoid or osteoporosis
- Patients of chronic kidney stone
- If the MBI of the proposed consumer is below to 18.5.
- Below to 18 year of age.
- Patients with chronic live problem taking retinol products as regular medication.
XLS Medical Stockists In The UK
The product is available for online purchase as well as in all leading pharmacies in UK (including Boots, Lloyds and Superdrug.
Recommended Fat Binder
Although XLS is heavily advertised in the UK with prime time television exposure it competes with several other fat binders, most notably Proactol Plus, Lipobind and Liposinol.
Proactol Plus is the pick of the fat binders and recommended over an over XLS.
Proactol Plus is fully accredited and is classed as Medical Device Type II but available to buy without prescription.